Cancellations Create 2 Openings for the 2013 International Institute for Conductors
HEADLINE: Cancellations Create 2 Openings for the 2013 International Institute for Conductors
One of the world’s leading summer conductor training programs has 2 openings for its June 8-22 program.
- The 2013 repertoire list includes operatic and orchestral literature
- Receive instruction and mentoring from 3 master teachers
- Daily conducting sessions with full professional orchestra
- Approximately 160 minutes of podium time with orchestra
- 60 additional minutes of instruction with piano quintet
- Stereo video recordings of all sessions and concerts
- 2 additional general rehearsals with full orchestra
- All Institute conductors perform on 2 of four weekly concerts
- Daily video review sessions with faculty
- Stereo audio recordings of weekly concerts
- Score study and musicianship masterclasses
Visit the Institute website for program details including a complete repertoire list, faculty, host orchestra, location, accommodations, fees and endorsements by Institute alumni from 1997-2012. Be sure to take the video tour that includes 4 alumni from the class of 2012 sharing their experience and impressions. Look for the Youtube player on the homepage: www.rconductors.com. Student conductors with at least 1 year of conducting study are encouraged to apply.