MASTER CLASS IN CONDUCTING WITH HEINZ HOLLIGER (age limit of 30)
Master Class in Conducting with Heinz Holliger
Dates | Tuesday, 26 – Friday 29 August 2014
Arrival day: Monday, 25 August
Bernd Alois Zimmermann Symphony in one movement (2nd Version 1953)
Claude Debussy Images No.3: Rondes de Printemps
Profile of Participants
– Advanced conducting students and professional conductors
– Age limit: 30 years
– Course language: English
Documents to be submitted (all documents can be submitted or filled out online)
– Application form (online)
– video of a performance/rehearsal of the following repertoire (if possible youtube link) :
1. one work from the classical / romantic repertoire (e. g. Haydn, Schubert, Schumann)
2. one work from the early 20th century (e. g. Debussy, Ravel, Berg, Bartók, Stravinsky)
– Curriculum vitae in English, French or German (maximum two pages)
– List of works already conducted
Friday, 14 February 2014
The course management will decide on active participation upon receipt of the registration forms and video recordings. The results of the selections will be announced afterwards. There is no right of legal appeal. No correspondence will be conducted regarding the decisions.
Course fee for active participation CHF 400
Course fee for auditors CHF 30 for each day / CHF 100 complete course
Travel costs have to be covered by the participant of the Master Class.
Accommodation costs have to be covered by the participant of the Master Class. LUCERNE FESTIVAL can help find accommodation.
Meals have to be paid by the participant of the Master Class.
Each participant has to organize his/her own scores.
LUCERNE FESTIVAL ACADEMY
Hirschmattstrasse 13 | Postfach | CH-6002 Luzern
t +41 (0)41 226 44 25 | f +41 (0)41 226 44 60