Royal Opera House Assistant Chorus Master
The Assistant Chorus Master supports the Chorus Director of the Royal Opera Chorus with the training of the Chorus and Extra Chorus enabling them to sing and perform to the highest international standard.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- substantial professional experience in professional Chorus preparation and rehearsal
- experience as a pianist/accompanist to a high standard
- substantial experience of playing for professional Chorus preparation and rehearsal
- an excellent knowledge of the classical Opera repertoire
- considerable experience of choral conducting
- an understanding of the working practices of a major theatre
A full job description and details on how to apply are available below by logging in or creating an account.
If you have any queries regarding the recruitment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Personnel Department, Tel: +44 (0)20 7212 9124.
Closing Date for applications: 10.00am, Monday 14th July 2014
Applicants must have work authorisation for the UK.
DOWNLOAD JOB DESCRIPTION