Choral Conductors Workshop with Rod Eichenberger
Date: July 27 – 31, 2015
Sponsor: George Fox University
Location: Cannon Beach, Oregon – (at Cannon Beach Elementary School)
Info: This 5-day professional development workshop, designed for conductors of choirs at all levels, gives special emphasis to the important role non-verbal skills can play in rehearsal and performance.
· Explore movement activities designed to improve intonation, timbre, rhythmic accuracy and to expand dynamic range.
· Examine the effect of the conductor’s posture and gesture on vocal production and choral tone.
· Experience how effective pacing and affirmative instruction improves both focus and retention in the choral rehearsal.
· Enhance practical conducting skills during daily master classes.
· Enjoy daily reading sessions from a large packet of octavos personally selected by Rod Eichenberger.
Contact Name: Debbie Hawblitzel, managing director
Contact Phone: 503-554-2620
Web site: http://www.choralconductorsworkshop.com
About this entry
You’re currently reading “Choral Conductors Workshop with Rod Eichenberger,” an entry on All the conducting masterclasses
- October 31, 2014 / 8:41 am