DIVERTIMENTO ENSEMBLE, Orchestra Conducting Course September 5th – 14th 2015 Teatro Comunale di Moncalvo (AT), Italy
DIVERTIMENTO ENSEMBLE, Orchestra Conducting Course
September 5th – 14th 2015
Teatro Comunale di Moncalvo (AT), Italy
Subscription deadline, June 30th 2015
Guest composers and tutors: Salvatore Sciarrino and Stefano Bulfon
Ensemble in residence: Divertimento Ensemble
Teacher: Sandro Gorli
Programme of the Course
György Ligeti – Piano concerto (soloist, Maria Grazia Bellocchio)
Salvatore Sciarrino – Archeologia del telefono
Mauricio Kagel – 10 Märsche um den Siegen zu verfehlen
Stefano Bulfon – Nachleben
12.09, Moncalvo, Teatro Comunale
13.09, Grazzano Badoglio, Tenuta Santa Caterina
17.09, Milano, Teatro Litta
1. Musicians of every age and nationality can take part in the course, either as students or as spectators.
2. The application must be sent by June 30th, 2015 to the following e-mail address:
3. The application must include a CV and a receipt from the bank (listed below) for the enrollment fee, Euro 30. This fee will only be reimbursed if the course is cancelled.
Bank details: Banca Prossima,
account in the name of Divertimento Ensemble,
Banca Prossima – 20121, P.zza P. Ferrari 10 Milano
4. Acceptance to the course will be decided based on the applicant’s CV and any video recordings that may have been attached. Results will be announced to all applicants by email by July 10th 2015. A maximum of 10 students will be admitted.
5. Participation fees:
students: Euro 900 to be paid in a single installment by September 5th, 2015;
spectators: Euro 300 to be paid in a single installment by September 5th, 2015.
6. Scholarships: Divertimento Ensemble offers 2 need- and merit-based scholarships that will cover the total subscription fee. Application for the scholarship must be submitted together with the application for admission to the course and a copy of the latest income statement.
7. Scores: the score by Salvatore Sciarrino, Stefano Bulfon and Mauricio Kagel will be sent free of charge to the selected conductors.
8. The course will culminate with four concerts, all performed within Rondò concert series and conducted by the students of the course.
9. Upon request by the participants, a certificate of participation will be issued at the end of the course.
Information:, tel +39 338 222 5014
About this entry
You’re currently reading “DIVERTIMENTO ENSEMBLE, Orchestra Conducting Course September 5th – 14th 2015 Teatro Comunale di Moncalvo (AT), Italy,” an entry on All the conducting masterclasses
- June 10, 2015 / 8:58 am