Resident Conductor of the St. Louis Symphony and Music Director of the St. Louis Symphony Youth Orchestra
David Robertson, Music Director
Announces auditions for the following position:
- In residence a minimum of twenty-six (26) weeks each season.
- Activities include conducting all St. Louis Symphony Family and Education Concerts, as well as St. Louis Symphony Community Concerts, in Powell Hall and throughout the region. Other projects assigned as needed.
- Will also serve as Music Director of the St. Louis Symphony Youth Orchestra, responsible for final decision on selection of players and for conducting weekly rehearsals, three concerts each season and run-outs.
- Application materials must be received no later than August 31, 2015.
- Candidates must be available to audition on Wednesday, December 9, 2015
- Position commences on September 1, 2016
Please see the complete job posting for more information. Click HERE to download.
It is encouraged that application materials be submitted electronically, if possible, through a service such as Dropbox or Hightail. Please do not email attachments.
All mailed materials should be sent to:
Director of Artistic Programs
St. Louis Symphony
718 North Grand Boulevard
St. Louis, Missouri 63103
About this entry
You’re currently reading “Resident Conductor of the St. Louis Symphony and Music Director of the St. Louis Symphony Youth Orchestra,” an entry on All the conducting masterclasses
- July 17, 2015 / 2:34 pm