Royal College of Music, London Conducting Professor
The Royal College of Music is one of Britain’s leading conservatoires. It provides specialised musical education and professional training at the highest international level for performers and composers.
The RCM is seeking to engage a distinguished conducting professor to join its international team. We are looking for candidates with the following attributes:
- You should be a widely recognised and highly respected practitioner, either as a performer or teacher.
- You will be teaching, to an exceptionally high level of technical and musical proficiency, students primarily at postgraduate level, so relevant teaching experience is required.
- You should have a global perspective and good international contacts.
- You should understand the particular demands of the music profession whilst striving to help each student reach the fullness of their own potential.
To apply please send a covering letter and full CV along with our Equal Opportunities Monitoring form to Vicki Brock, HR Advisor, Royal College of Music, Prince Consort Road, London, SW7 2BS or by e-mail to: email@example.com.
In your covering letter, please confirm that you are eligible to work in the UK and hold an appropriate work permit where relevant, as without this information we are unable to process your application.
With some roles at the Royal College of Music, second interviews may take place.
Completed forms should be returned by post or email to Vicki Brock, HR Advisor:
Royal College of Music, Prince Consort Road, London SW7 2BS
020 7591 4392
If you are applying by email, please state clearly in the subject line the title of the post for which you are applying. If you are submitting your application by post, please enclose two copies of your completed form.
The Royal College of Music is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
If you need to receive this documentation in a different format due to a disability, please contact Vicki Brock to discuss your requirements.
All applicants must be permitted to work in the UK and hold a relevant work permit where necessary.
About this entry
You’re currently reading “Royal College of Music, London Conducting Professor,” an entry on All the conducting masterclasses
- October 16, 2015 / 8:18 am