THE MUSAID FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM
- The Teaching Fellowship offers musicians the unique opportunity to perform and teach alongside renowned guest faculty at socially minded music programs in Central and South America. MusAid seeks to inspire a new generation of globally aware teaching artists.
Teaching fellows will gain valuable experience:
- Teaching individual and group lessons
- Learning teaching skills from renowned Guest Faculty
- Coaching orchestra sectionals
- Performing alongside other Fellows and students
- Celebrating cultural exchange through music
The program is open to ages 20 – 35
- Seeking string, woodwind, & brass applicants.
- $750 program fee*
- *Includes housing, meals, internal transport and 24/7 on the ground MusAid staff support. Travel to workshop country not included.
- Limited Scholarships Available.
About this entry
You’re currently reading “THE MUSAID FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM,” an entry on All the conducting masterclasses
- November 9, 2015 / 8:09 pm