INTERNATIONAL CONDUCTING MASTERCLASS with ALIM SHAKH (St. Petersburg, Russia) and WEST BOHEMIAN SYMPHONY ORCHESTRA (Czech Republic). 5-10 November 2016.
The masterclass will take place 5th -10th November 2016 in Marienbad – famous recreation spa area in Czech Republic.
Maestro Alim Shakh (Aлим Шахмаметьев) – Principal conductor of St. Pethersburg State Conservatory Opera and Ballet Theatre, Principal conductor of the Novosibirsk Philharmonic Chamber Orchestra.
Each active participant will be entitled for:
– 100 minutes of podium time with the West Bohemian Symphony Orchestra
– 60 minutes of podium time in sessions with piano accompaniment;
– participation in all meetings, classes and rehearsals;
– Each active participant will conduct at the dress rehearsal and the final concert
Each semi-active participant will be entitled for:
– 90 minutes of podium time in sessions with piano accompaniment;
– participation in all meetings, classes, rehearsals and the right to attend the final concert, without conducting the orchestra.
You can select for studying 2-3 pieces from the next repertoire:
S. Rachmaninoff. Piano Concerto № 2 in C minor, Op. 18,
W.A. Mozart. Overture to Abduction from the Seraglio, K384,
W.A. Mozart. Symphony № 40 in G minor, K. 550,
L. Beethoven. Symphony № 2, in D major, Op. 36,
V. Kalinnikov. Symphony № 1, in G minor
Participants are required to select and prepare 2-3 music works from this repertoire.
The working language oft the master class is English.
Rehearsals with the orchestra and the final concert will be video recorded.
The recording is included in the master class fee.
More information on the website: http://conductingmasterclasses.eu/
About this entry
You’re currently reading “INTERNATIONAL CONDUCTING MASTERCLASS with ALIM SHAKH (St. Petersburg, Russia) and WEST BOHEMIAN SYMPHONY ORCHESTRA (Czech Republic). 5-10 November 2016.,” an entry on All the conducting masterclasses
- September 24, 2016 / 9:57 am