INTERNATIONAL CONDUCTING MASTERCLASS with Maestro MARTIN SIEGHART (Austria)
3-8 APRIL 2017. Czech Republic
6-day orchestral conducting masterclass with Maestro Martin Sieghart and the Symphony Orchestra of the North Bohemian Opera and Ballet Theatre.
The masterclass will take place from 3rd to 8th April 2017 in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic.
J. Haydn Symphony Nr. 101, D major “Die Uhr”,
W.A. Mozart Symphony KV 550 g minor, version with clarinets,
L. Beethoven Symphony Nr. 3, E-flat major “Eroica”,
L. Beethoven – Overture Coriolan, Op.62,
L. Beethoven – Overture Egmont, Op.84,
J. Brahms – Tragic Overture, Op.81,
B. Smetana – The Moldau
Each active participant will be entitled to:
– 100 minutes of podium time with Symphony Orchestra of the North Bohemian Opera and Ballet Theatre
– 60 minutes of podium time in sessions with piano accompaniment;
– participation in all meetings, lessons and rehearsals;
– Each active participant will conduct at the dress rehearsal and the final concert
Each semi-active participant will be entitled to:
– 90 minutes of podium time in sessions with piano accompaniment;
– participation in all meetings, classes, rehearsals and the right to attend the final concert, without conducting the orchestra.
There is no age limit for participation.
All orchestra rehearsals and final public concert will be recorded and copied to USB stick.
Deadline for applications: February 15, 2017.